Tuesday, June 23, 2009

heads will roll

currently listening to heads will roll by yeah yeah yeahs ... makes me want to dance around :) 

hello! my name is beth :) first off, i'd like to say a big thank you to miss kalila (http://beautyblogsaledirectory.blogspot.com/) for the blog link. 

moving on, i keep forgetting to update this blog.. i sort of promised myself i'll try to, i remember having so many xangas and each and every one of them i'm pouring my teenage angst out and reading back to them i'm like... i dont remember a thing. it's crazy. but anyway i thought i'd make a blog, feel free to follow! i'll probably start following some ladies once i know how to =x

so heres a thing or two about me.. 
- i'm born and raised in new york. what can i say... i love (diversity, shops, food, museums, art, and love is everywhere) and hate it here (pollution, urine smelling trains, rush hour, muggers, scary teenagers running wild).. but i don't know if i can ever leave NY..
- i'm a 19 yr old. college student trying to get my nursing degree (BA). if you are from new york, you probably know how competitive it is... or anywhere else for that matter. but my heart is in it so i'm determined :) After an intense two years of pre-med, i wanted to catch up on my other hobbies for this year since i won't be able to sign up for the program until 2010! 
- so some of my other hobbies include: art. i love to work with acrylic and watercolors. i havent done art for 2 years (go figure) so i want to get into it more. i bought some canvas paper to practice on :) i also bought a fender CD60 in black, since i wanted to play the guitar for the longest time. i plan to self-teach, so far so good, broke a few strings though, ha! on my spare time, i also love to read books, i decided my new year resolution in 2009 (am i the only person that remembers NY's resolutions?) i would read more, and i end up loving it! so far my favorite is The Blue Cotton Gown by Patricia Harman. Also loved all of david sedaris' books. one last hobby i love to do is play video games! yay!! heh.. right now i'm playing resident evil 4 in ps2.. old school! i have yet to pick up the ps3 for myself...

wow, okay.. i see i like to ramble on and on but thats pretty much it for now... it 5am omg i see the night sky is turning into a light airy blue..thats crazy! tomorrow (today) my mac purchase will come so maybe i'll post that up! 

big hugs!! xobeth

No comments:

Followers